Plough Share Mixer
Our valuable clients can avail from us a high quality range of Plough Share Mixer. This product is designed and developed by our professionals using high grade quality tested raw materials and latest methods with advanced technology in adherence to the international quality standards. The raw materials used for the manufacturing of this Plough Share Mixer are procured from the reliable and trusted vendors of the industry. Our esteemed clients can avail this mixer at highly affordable prices.
Theory of Fluidzed Bed Mixing
1. The mechanically fluidized plough mixer provides quick, intense mixing without the application of high shear. Mechanical fluidization is the process of separation and agitation of the particles using impingement of the material mixing elements mounted on a rotating shaft located within a cylindrical horizontal vessel. The plough shaped mixing elements are designed to lift and separate the product within the vessel. Design Construction and Operation
2. The ploughshare Mixer consists of a cylindrical drum containing plough shaped in the centre of the drum and has welded bolted arms On which the plough shaped mixing elements are mounted. The plough share mixer gets is name because of these plough shaped mixing elements. Indepently driven high speed choppers may be installed to dispense. agglcmerations and control granulation during the mixing process.
3. The shaft is powered by a drive system comprising of a motor gear box and couplings. The shaft exits the mixer drum at either end through the end plates bolted or welded to the cylindrical shell. The area where the shaft exits. container is provided with a seating arrangement to ensure that material does not travel from the container to the outside and vice versa. The mixer assembly along with the drive system components Viz motor, gearbox coupling and bearing supports is mounted on a supporting frame.
4. ploughshare Mixer can be fitted with optional high speed chopper units for applications which require breaking down lumps or when the mixer is to be used for wet granulation . Single or multiple choppers are mounted in the lower portion of the mixing container. The mounting arrangement is such that the choppers are positioned in between the fights of two adjacent mixing ploughs. The ploughs move beneath the rotating choppers Tulip shaped chappers and XÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢mass tree chopper design are common. The choppers help to remove lumps in the material, chop pasty additives, and prevent formation of agglomerates on liquid addition. The operation of the choppers is independent of the operation of the plough shaft. Choppers are generally operated towards the start and the end of the mixing cycle or when undesired agglomerate formation occurs during the mixing process. The influence of the chopper action on the product mix can be controlled.
5. The new "easy clean" design is available for batch or continuous Material processing. Our processing technology provides highly efficient solutions to meet the specific needs of numerous Food, pharmaceutical, and Nutraceutical applications including; Bakery Mixes, Dry soups and Gravey Mixes, Spices and Flavorings, Powdered Drink Mixes, Chocolates, Icing Mixes, Candies Pharmaceutical Granulations, Nutraceutical Micro ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â Encapsulation and Vitamin Mixes, as well as many other specially apphcahons.